HOW IT WORKS
1. BOOK YOUR TICKET
Step 1: Click on BOOK TICKET tab
Step 2: Select your movie and time
Step 3: Click add to cart
Please read the movie information including the date and time of your chosen film. Once you have made your purchase tickets cannot be swapped or refunded.
Step 1: Select View Cart
Step 2: Complete your purchase
Step 3: Wait for confirmation email
Check all your details carefully to ensure you have chosen the correct date, time and showing.
3. RECEIVE EMAIL
Keep your email safe and you can even screen grab it to your pictures folder on your phone.
We recommend you print the email off incase you can not access it at the event.
We keep records of all purchases and your Car Registration number confirms your ticket.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
Step 1: Show your ticket to the Check-In staff.
Step 2: Stewards will direct you to your parking space.
Step 3: The Check-In staff will give you your very own 4D Bluetooth speaker to enjoy crystal clear audio of the film – no tuning in required! All speakers must be handed back before leaving the screening.
2. GET YOUR FOOD
Now it’s time to stock up on those movie snacks.
4D Drive In Movies will have a full menu to keep all members of the family happy with pizza, burgers, popcorn, sweets and more!
3. ENJOY THE EXPERIENCE
4D Drive in Movies want all our customers to enjoy this special experience – If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
HOW TO GET ROYAL HIGHLAND CENTRE, INGLISTON, EDINBURGH
For all directions follow signs for Edinburgh Airport and Royal Highland Centre until you pick up event signage for 4D DRIVE IN MOVIES.
Pop EH28 8NB into your sat nav and follow route until you pick up event signage for 4D DRIVE IN MOVIES.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions are applied to the purchase of any tickets for the ‘4D Drive In Movies Limited’ for 16th and 17th December 2017 at the Royal Highland Centre, Ingliston, Edinburgh:
- Ticket is valid for the time and date shown on your ticket only; subject to availability.
- Ticket is valid for one vehicle, driver and up to 4 passengers. We recommend you don’t overload your car to ensure all passengers can comfortably view through the windscreen
- Tickets can be printed or displayed on mobile device for admittance
- Multiple ticket purchases are permitted
- There is a strict 5mph speed limit on site and all cars must drive with their headlights on when moving
- All screenings are subject to license: Elf (2003): PG, Home Alone (1990): PG, It’s A Wonderful Life (1946) U, Die Hard (1988) 18, Miracle on 34th Street (1994) U
- Parental discretion is advised for all bookings
- We have excellent catering and toilet facilities as well as fun activities on site – so please check the weather in advance and dress appropriately
- Only extreme weather will affect the screenings – keep up to date via our Facebook and Twitter accounts
- Full map and details will be emailed prior to event and available on the website
- Latecomers will not be admitted – please arrive no later than 20 minutes before screening to guarantee entry
- There are 2 ticket types – Film Fanatic (£30) and Ultimate Experience (£45) – these ticket types permit access on a first come first served basis in to each designated zone – check map for exact location
- Please note that £10 of your ticket is for access to the screening of the film as a box office fee. The remainder of your ticket is attributed to a parking fee for your car.
- 4 x 4’s and high sided vehicles are permitted and will be accommodated in a designated area
- No vans, coaches or commercial vehicles permitted
- As per the Road Traffic Act 1988 we ask that you do not overload your car for viewing purposes and ensure everyone has a seat belt
- For the enjoyment of all patrons, we ask that you remain in your car during the screening
- At 4D Drive In Movies, we park each car with enough space around it to allow you to exit the screening if required, however, our ‘Interactive Teams’ will be moving around the site during the screening so we ask that all vehicles remain stationary and call the number given at the screening should you wish to leave and we will assist you
- Engines and lights must be switched off during the performance apart from when you are charging your battery (if required)
- Strictly no alcohol permitted
- Toilet facilities available including disabled toilets
- The event is fully wheelchair accessible
- No pets allowed
- Vehicles are parked at the risk of the owners and 4D Drive In Movies do not accept any liability and cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to your property or for any collisions that may occur causing injury
- Ticket is non-refundable unless the event is cancelled
- The screen may be lowered in the result of high winds, refunds will not be given
- Images used for illustrative purposes only
- You may be filmed or photographed for commercial purposes before, during and after the event
- CCTV is in operation at the site
- Strobe lights may be used during the screening of the film
GOT ANY QUESTIONS?